.
VR
Started a journal
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



BelovedxTwilight
BelovedxTwilight
Overthrower (98)
Posts: 1,734
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:09:20 Mar 09 2010
Read 477 times

Looking for love on my journal that I recently started. If you add it, let me know and I will certainly return the favor :)




•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:26:07 Mar 09 2010
Read 473 times

I stopped by to rate,add you and your journal,and I am stalking you,LOL;in a good way of course. Just spreading some VR aloha.Please return the favor. Please don't forget the journal & stalking too. Thanks.
=)
Photobucket
10



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
07:15:15 Mar 09 2010
Read 465 times

added journal



•  REPLY  •


ScarlettDarkLady
ScarlettDarkLady
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 156
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:00:31 Mar 09 2010
Read 460 times

Rated and added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


19:11:58 Mar 09 2010
Read 457 times

Added your journal.



•  REPLY  •


Mischka13
Mischka13

No Longer Registered
04:34:32 Mar 10 2010
Read 450 times

I added your journal. It's really good and worth reading.



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
04:46:11 Mar 10 2010
Read 447 times

have added your Journal and also rated and added to friends while I was there



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:29:18 Mar 11 2010
Read 441 times

added your journal, and you to my friends list.



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
23:47:01 Mar 11 2010
Read 439 times

added your journal



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.125 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X