.
VR
Rate Me Please
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
17:50:17 Mar 09 2010
Read 578 times

Please rate me and I will return the favor. Thanks so much,
SainTDeamoNRelliK




•  REPLY  •


18:57:17 Mar 09 2010
Read 574 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:01:16 Mar 09 2010
Read 569 times

I've added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:34:09 Mar 09 2010
Read 565 times

already had you rated but also added you & your journal
feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


MidnightsMaster
MidnightsMaster
Superior Sire (148)
Posts: 168
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:45:41 Mar 10 2010
Read 560 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:38:21 Mar 10 2010
Read 555 times

added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


DemonzKiss
DemonzKiss

No Longer Registered
23:33:43 Mar 13 2010
Read 546 times

Rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:51:57 Mar 14 2010
Read 541 times

I stopped by to rate,add you and your journal, if you have one. Also, I am stalking you,LOL;in a good way of course. Just spreading some VR aloha.Please return the favor. Please don't forget the journal & stalking too.Thanks.
=)
Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
23:52:55 Mar 14 2010
Read 533 times

added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


xTigressx
xTigressx

No Longer Registered
12:06:34 Mar 20 2010
Read 523 times

added and rated as well as added your journal



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:25:19 Mar 21 2010
Read 511 times

I hope you return the favor because I rated added you and your journal and stalked you days ago, and the favor hasn't been returned. I hope you are alright.
I hope you aren't in crisis or something in your life. Take care, and please return the favor when you can.
Thanks



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:21:35 May 28 2010
Read 495 times

added, rated, and emailed.



•  REPLY  •


colemack
colemack
Termagant (58)
Posts: 278
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:11:18 May 28 2010
Read 490 times

i rated you



•  REPLY  •


AramanthaMorganthe
AramanthaMorganthe

No Longer Registered
21:48:04 May 28 2010
Read 483 times

rated and added.



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:43:18 Aug 11 2010
Read 447 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:46:01 Aug 11 2010
Read 444 times

added/rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2084 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X