.
VR
Needing Help
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Arvalin
Arvalin
Spellbinder (81)
Posts: 760
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
18:31:31 Mar 10 2010
Read 485 times

I am working on a therian/otherkin project right now. I am needing people to take a survey to help me figure out what people think. Please take a few minutes to take a look.
This is a project for the therian/otherkin community for the community. Right now its mostly dedicated to therians but I am finding a lot of therians also have vampiric tendencies, so I am also turning to you guys.

Thank you in advance.

http://www.tigersurvey.com/survey.php?survey=14971




•  REPLY  •


Mischka13
Mischka13

No Longer Registered
20:23:48 Mar 10 2010
Read 473 times

Please give more insight as to what it is that the survey is all about for those who have no idea what it is or about.



•  REPLY  •


Arvalin
Arvalin
Spellbinder (81)
Posts: 760
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:33:23 Mar 10 2010
Read 465 times

Actually for the most part its about therians and those who identify with otherkin. I can use "outside" help as well. I've been noticing that a lot of the therians, myself included, also have vampiric tendencies, so was wondering if it goes the other way as well.

First off, the project is a documentary and book based on therianthrophy and the negative media it has been given. If you have watched History Channel for their Halloween Special you have seen the fools they have made of the therian community. Also, its a look at how other view the community as a whole. You can take a look at the website thus far at projectpawprint.com.



•  REPLY  •


SADIZTIKxINJEKTION
SADIZTIKxINJEKTION
Whelp (1)
Posts: 2,119
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:46:49 Mar 11 2010
Read 454 times

took survey.



•  REPLY  •


Arvalin
Arvalin
Spellbinder (81)
Posts: 760
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
13:48:33 Mar 11 2010
Read 449 times

Thank you.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0889 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X