.
VR
Need friends....
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MizzRae
MizzRae
Elemental (77)
Posts: 176
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:37:56 Mar 12 2010
Read 531 times

I have recently changed my name, I was formerly known as VampireEyes. I would appreciate it if you could stop by and rate me and add me. I will return the favor.

Thank you,
MizzRae




•  REPLY  •


07:13:42 Mar 12 2010
Read 517 times

Added you as a friend and favorite journals and rated your profile and portfolio.



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:33:02 Mar 12 2010
Read 511 times

added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:30:57 Mar 12 2010
Read 507 times

I've rated and added all.



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:10:23 Mar 12 2010
Read 502 times

Re-rated, added your journal to my favorites and added you to my friends list.



•  REPLY  •


raziel23x
raziel23x
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 133
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:39:41 Mar 12 2010
Read 499 times

I have both rated an added you an your journal.



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
00:33:39 Mar 13 2010
Read 494 times

rated
added as friend
added journal



•  REPLY  •


MizzRae
MizzRae
Elemental (77)
Posts: 176
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
03:22:55 Mar 13 2010
Read 490 times

Thank you!!! I have returned the favor!!!



•  REPLY  •


MizzRae
MizzRae
Elemental (77)
Posts: 176
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:53:14 Mar 13 2010
Read 472 times

Thank you!! I have done the same!!



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:07:14 Mar 13 2010
Read 469 times

I stopped by to rate,add you and your journal, if you have one. Also, I am stalking you,LOL;in a good way of course. Just spreading some VR aloha.Please return the favor. Please don't forget the journal & stalking too.Thanks.
=)
Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


MizzRae
MizzRae
Elemental (77)
Posts: 176
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:11:28 Mar 13 2010
Read 467 times

Thank you!! I have returned the favor!! :)



•  REPLY  •


coolleyhou
coolleyhou

No Longer Registered
15:34:32 Mar 14 2010
Read 455 times

Rated you and added you.



•  REPLY  •


MizzRae
MizzRae
Elemental (77)
Posts: 176
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:10:27 Mar 14 2010
Read 451 times

I have returned the favor!!

Thank you all for your support!!



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:25:28 Mar 14 2010
Read 448 times

I have added and rated you as well.



•  REPLY  •


MizzRae
MizzRae
Elemental (77)
Posts: 176
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:38:32 Mar 14 2010
Read 446 times

I have returned the favor.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.184 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X