.
VR
Hoping to meet real persons
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



JaimieLynn
JaimieLynn
Irritater (16)
Posts: 4
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
11:42:10 Mar 13 2010
Read 443 times

I've been here on VR a few days now and have messages with a few very nice people. I welcome any new invitations. Female vampires are the MOST welcome to message or add me.I'm looking for mentors and people willing to teach me anything new.




•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:40:45 Mar 13 2010
Read 436 times

I stopped by to rate,add you and your journal, if you have one. Also, I am stalking you,LOL;in a good way of course. Just spreading some VR aloha.Please return the favor. Please don't forget the journal & stalking too.Thanks.
=)
Photobucket



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0637 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X