.
VR
making a stamp
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



libelle
libelle
Fomenter (8)
Posts: 4
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:46:01 Mar 16 2010
Read 712 times

I have tried and tried to make a stamp and I can not get it to work. It shows a url instead of a stamp

any suggestions or info would be greatly welcomed...




•  REPLY  •


ShadowSpell
ShadowSpell
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 1,770
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:28:27 Mar 16 2010
Read 703 times

This is not the place for this.
You should probably use the Acolyte help option.
You can go to the dark network profile help page and use some of the codes there for your stamp.
There are different ways for an image to "show" up. You can post the html code, or you can use this code:
< img src = " url here " >
Except you know...erase the spaces. Except for the ones between the "img src" portion of the code.


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by WallFlower on Mar 16 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0769 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X