.
VR
looking for a vampire playmate
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



vampiricgodess
vampiricgodess
Haunt (40)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:31:09 Mar 22 2010
Read 521 times

anyone interested? i dont care where you live but you must be single. you must be decent looking and have a great personality. I dont care if your a guy or girl




•  REPLY  •


ShadowSpell
ShadowSpell
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 1,770
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
23:01:19 Mar 22 2010
Read 516 times

Contrary to common misconceptions...Vampire Rave is not a dating site. This section of the forum is designed for threads pertaining to the advertisment of profiles, journals, portfolios or recent accomplishments made by members in various aspects of the Rave.
I'd suggest reading the V.R manual on what is deemed appropriate forum material before posting again.


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by WallFlower on Mar 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0688 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X