.
VR
ladybailee needs friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Valentina
Valentina

No Longer Registered
18:36:02 Mar 24 2010
Read 480 times

please rate and add ladybailee she is new to vr and needs help thanks everyone




•  REPLY  •


18:41:09 Mar 24 2010
Read 477 times

I added and re-rated ladybailee.



•  REPLY  •


BelovedxTwilight
BelovedxTwilight
Overthrower (98)
Posts: 1,734
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:22:35 Mar 24 2010
Read 472 times

Rated and added to my friends :)



•  REPLY  •


pyronicwrath
pyronicwrath

No Longer Registered
23:24:23 Mar 24 2010
Read 465 times

she can do the same for me though i do ask that she adds my journal as well



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:02:52 Mar 25 2010
Read 456 times

I've added and re-rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0902 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X