.
VR
~@~@~@~ I UpDated My Profile ~@~@~@~
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Zom
Zom

No Longer Registered
04:57:40 Apr 20 2010
Read 462 times

I now have UpDated my Profile a bit, I have added a Instant Chat System.


Just type in your name to know who YOU are...

And then, just starting typing. It doesn't matter who else IS there, other members will know/see who IS there and beable to see the messaged typed.



•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
06:04:08 Apr 20 2010
Read 458 times

Gordon, I have edited your post to remove the image that stretched the page unnecessarily.
This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Apr 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.065 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X