.
VR
Let's play a game
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



deathgame
deathgame
Spellbinder (81)
Posts: 3,797
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
21:19:39 May 29 2010
Read 596 times

It's simple, add me and I'll add you...stalk me and I stalk you...add my journal and I'll add yours. You see therules are easy and everybody wins in the end :)





•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
15:04:25 Jun 12 2010
Read 502 times

rated, added you & your journal



•  REPLY  •


19:07:21 Jun 12 2010
Read 495 times

Rated
Added
Favortized



•  REPLY  •


Valentina
Valentina

No Longer Registered
23:27:38 Jul 28 2010
Read 465 times

rated and added including your journal also stalking you



•  REPLY  •


deathgame
deathgame
Spellbinder (81)
Posts: 3,797
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:01:17 Jul 29 2010
Read 462 times

returning the favors



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
14:48:10 Aug 10 2010
Read 453 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 21 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0979 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X