.
VR
Happy Birthday, Lord Vlkodlak
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LadyChordewa
LadyChordewa
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 398
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
18:38:17 May 31 2010
Read 639 times






Every year, on your birthday,
I think about how glad I am
that you were born,
how thankful I am
to have you in my life.
To have you looking at me, like this.
Every year is another year
filled with the special joys you bring
just by being yourself.
Every year, when you open your birthday gifts,
realize what a gift you are
to everyone who knows you,
especially me.
Happy Birthday, My Love!



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
17:12:24 Jun 18 2010
Read 570 times

hope you had a great birthday



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Jun 19 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0605 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X