.
VR
Today is AtYourWindow's 36th Birthday
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:00:54 Jun 05 2010
Read 1,527 times


Real Vampires love Vampire Rave
Real Vampires love Vampire Rave

I wanted to get you
something special for
your birthday.

I didn't want something
that would wear out or
get used up.

I wanted something that
would last, something you
could take with you
wherever you go ...

For your birthday,
I wanted to get you
something special.

At last, I thought of something
that is all the things I wanted:
it won't ever wear out.
You can't use it up,
it will last forever,
and you can take it with you
everywhere.

It's something no one else
can give you :

♥ My Heart ♥

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Jun 07 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0512 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X