.
VR
New Owner-Need rates and adds
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



BeautifulxTragedy
BeautifulxTragedy
Nihilist (19)
Posts: 58
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
19:41:01 Jun 05 2010
Read 513 times

Hello to all. I recently took this profile over and I am making it my own. I am asking for rates and adds and if you let me know, I can return the favor!

Thanks!




•  REPLY  •


BeautifulxTragedy
BeautifulxTragedy
Nihilist (19)
Posts: 58
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
02:42:06 Jun 12 2010
Read 443 times

I thank all of you for the rates and adds and I have returned all the favors! You guys are great! :)



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
15:07:30 Jun 12 2010
Read 440 times

rated, added you & your Journal



•  REPLY  •


bellasiren
bellasiren
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 12,543
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
20:12:31 Jun 12 2010
Read 437 times

rated,stalked,added u n journal



•  REPLY  •


PaganSamhainWitch
PaganSamhainWitch
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 2,019
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
20:17:34 Jun 12 2010
Read 434 times

Rated :)



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulxTragedy
BeautifulxTragedy
Nihilist (19)
Posts: 58
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
21:05:05 Jun 12 2010
Read 432 times

Thank you everyone! I have returned all favor! You guys are great! :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by BeautifulxTragedy on Jun 15 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1035 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X