.
VR
Please assist me!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Zom
Zom

No Longer Registered
03:55:36 Jun 16 2010
Read 615 times

I am almost to Sire and would like it if you could rate me, add me to your friends list and add my journal to your favorites. Please email me so that I can return the favors. Thank you so kindly.

Suten Baraka.




•  REPLY  •


LadyDarkRayne
LadyDarkRayne
Noble Sire (167)
Posts: 2,211
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
06:29:55 Jun 16 2010
Read 612 times

already have you added



•  REPLY  •


Zom
Zom

No Longer Registered
07:03:06 Jun 16 2010
Read 610 times

Thank you so kindly LadyDarkRayne, I have added your journal and rated you too.



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
14:45:57 Jun 16 2010
Read 605 times

I've rated and added all.



•  REPLY  •


xfrankiex
xfrankiex
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 1,530
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:03:34 Jun 16 2010
Read 602 times

added and rated - hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


bloodyfairy
bloodyfairy

No Longer Registered
20:59:37 Jun 16 2010
Read 597 times

rated



•  REPLY  •


Alastriona
Alastriona
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:08:05 Jun 16 2010
Read 593 times

I've added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


unknownbeauty
unknownbeauty
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 167
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:25:11 Jun 17 2010
Read 590 times

added and rated hun



•  REPLY  •


Zom
Zom

No Longer Registered
01:24:07 Jun 17 2010
Read 588 times

Thank you all so kindly for your response this thread. I have returned all favors.



•  REPLY  •


Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:18:54 Jun 17 2010
Read 579 times

rated, added and emailed.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
12:04:02 Jun 18 2010
Read 571 times

All added and rated, congratulations in achieving sire too.



•  REPLY  •


Zom
Zom

No Longer Registered
12:27:42 Jun 18 2010
Read 569 times

Thank you both so kindly



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
14:43:56 Jun 18 2010
Read 566 times

rated and added, congrats on becoming a Sire well done



•  REPLY  •


Zom
Zom

No Longer Registered
12:25:20 Jun 19 2010
Read 562 times

Thank you so kindly



•  REPLY  •


bellasiren
bellasiren
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 12,543
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
22:20:33 Jun 21 2010
Read 558 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


Zom
Zom

No Longer Registered
23:19:02 Jun 21 2010
Read 553 times

Thank you for answering my forum thread, I have returned all favors now. Nice to meet you bellasiren.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LordZacharias0580 on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1789 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X