The Coven Of the Curious's own PixieWitch has done it again The Covsn's BOS is Public so anyone may see it and enjoy her and all of Our Efforts to put this together.
Some of you may not have visited our BOS lately but it has been updated by our own Wonderful PixieWitch , she has added a Children's corner to the BOS and it includes coloring books for the kids Its Great , she has really out done herself . There are games puzzles and stories and lots more for you to share with your Children . There is also a ritual and blessing to do over the cookies and juice but I,m not gonna tell it all you,ll have to go look your self.
Oh My I am Flattered that you posted this LSS :D
Thank you so much, And I do encourage anyone raising their children in a pagan environment to please check this out :)
Love and Light,
XoXoX
PixieWitch