.
VR
Letters of recommendation
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



CandiedRainbows
CandiedRainbows

No Longer Registered
04:40:05 Jun 28 2010
Read 455 times

Want drama? get involved! I ned letters of recommendation written to DemonWind. she is the only thing positive in my life. i love her more purly than a christian love the christ. yeah! i said it! she needs to know that *I* am the only thing she needs in life. i am the love she has been searching for, and NONE can compare! i am the man she wants and deserves. NO ONE else! i will rate you a 10 and friend you and be your friend for life. if you have ever known the longing i feel, then you cannot refuse. and please be nice. this is the only woman that has ever made me feel complete.
thank you.

Scott




•  REPLY  •


CandiedRainbows
CandiedRainbows

No Longer Registered
05:05:57 Jun 28 2010
Read 450 times



•  REPLY  •


CandiedRainbows
CandiedRainbows

No Longer Registered
05:18:58 Jun 28 2010
Read 447 times

come on..put it in your kismets! i'm a country boy, and i got the balls! do you??



•  REPLY  •


ShadowSpell
ShadowSpell
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 1,770
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
06:22:02 Jun 28 2010
Read 441 times

This would be better suited as a journal entry.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by WallFlower on Jun 28 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1017 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X