.
VR
I'm carrying the seed of Elvis Presley.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



idbeholda
idbeholda
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 901
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:45:20 Jul 14 2010
Read 541 times

That is all.




•  REPLY  •


ShadowSpell
ShadowSpell
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 1,770
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
08:28:09 Jul 14 2010
Read 537 times

...If you want people to view your profile, portfolio, or journal then this would be the appropriate section to make an advertisement.
However, if you want to make posts of a nonsensical nature, well, this isn't the place for that.
Perhaps in your journal....



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by WallFlower on Jul 14 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0661 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X