.
VR
Sire Again!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
08:49:28 Jul 22 2010
Read 465 times

Took me 4 years as I took my time, This time no Sire Mark, I have made the rsnk of Sire, those that are on their way its a worthy cause and those that take their time I will see you sll soon. :)




•  REPLY  •


Tommyboy
Tommyboy
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 1,434
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
11:25:51 Jul 22 2010
Read 462 times

CONGRATULATIONS!!



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
13:30:47 Jul 22 2010
Read 457 times

congrats



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:54:41 Jul 22 2010
Read 454 times

Congratulations!!!



•  REPLY  •


PAGAN
PAGAN
Great Sire (116)
Posts: 6,621
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
13:59:17 Jul 22 2010
Read 452 times

Congratulations Wraith!

hard work but worth it :)



•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:44:26 Jul 22 2010
Read 450 times

congrats



•  REPLY  •


xLunax
xLunax
Irritater (16)
Posts: 106
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
15:55:13 Jul 22 2010
Read 448 times

well done honey bunches =)



•  REPLY  •


19:15:04 Jul 22 2010
Read 445 times

Congratulations!



•  REPLY  •


sheepsheadwanderer
sheepsheadwanderer
Baronial Sire (177)
Posts: 810
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:41:39 Jul 22 2010
Read 441 times

Closing for being duplicate.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Jul 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1356 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X