Sire (105)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Letchworth (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Letchworth (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 7 years.
15:43:22 Jul 21 2020
Read 623 times

We all have to face hard decisions in our lives whether you are a vampire, werewolf etc. We either live our lives the way we want it or not. Do we not have the right as free thinking individuals to make that very hard decision when end our own life?

Let me explain first why this thread. A friend of mine is suffering big time with a illness that taken a hold on them and taken away their dignity. No longer able to walk or talk and in constant pain that can only be subsided. How would take it when that person comes to and says I cannot take it anymore. Would you have the courage to say I understand and help take part in it or would you shun that person and try to deny them their right to choose?

It is very easy to say at first yes of course but when it comes down to it would you really support them? I am also talking about all kinds of illnesses that cannot be cured or someone was in a terrible accident and no longer able to think for themselves and the will is read and it states assisted Suicide, would you understand and have the courage to see your friend or family member go in peacefulness or die in agony? No matter how much you care and love them and want them to stay can you be really unselfish let them go?

Would you put that in your will too if anything terrible happened? You say yes but really think about it first and make you are not afraid to die because you cannot change your mind when it is process.

Ask yourself and your loved ones if you were put in that position are you really prepared?

•  REPLY  •

• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Wiccanmoon on Jul 21 2020  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.057 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X