VR
Booking for 2009 onboard the ship. - Reduced Deposits - additional savings.
2008 Gothic Cruise
•  2008 Gothic Cruise Home  •   Forums Home  •

allgenre
allgenre
Ophidian (66)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
• • • • THIS THREAD IS STICKY • • • •

18:06:30 Sep 27 2008
Read 1,948 times

As most of you know. You need to book by October 20th to receive your $100 off next years cruise, and book with a $50 per person deposit. (our cruise gets back October 18th).

Now last year, everyone waited until the last night of the cruise at the deck party to rebook - which yeilded quite a line. You CAN book for next years cruise during ANY of our onboard events - except the concerts and Rocky Horror. Just come see me and Crystal.. and we can get you booked.

You can pay your deposit by cash or credit card. You can also just say "charge it to the card on file". If you charge it to the card on file, the card will be charged on October 20th.

As a side note - Next years precruise party WILL include free roundtrip trolley tickets from our hotel to The Castle in Ybor City. (our big gothic club). It will also include a FREE cooked to order breakfast the morning we board the ship AND A FREE 2 HOUR OPEN BAR. And yes, the cost is about the same. (see the 2009 Gothic Cruise Forum).

See you all in 2 weeks!

•  REPLY  •

POST RESPONSE

•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  

POST PREVIEW

•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.

•  2008 Gothic Cruise Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.0545 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X