1. Every action has a consequence that must be observed and you must be prepared to compensate for your actions if required.
2. All life is sacred and all are responsible for seeing that this standard is upheld.
3. Be a good host as well as a good guest.
4. Take time for yourself to unwind from stressful things. (In other words, unplug from the internet from time to time)
5. Serve your community and family.
6. Maintain a healthy balance between spiritual and real life.
7. Be truthful with yourself and unto others.
8. Check-in with other members to ensure you are ok, as well as check on others if they are ok.
9. Be sure of all convictions before judging or accusing someone, but also when debating. Ask yourself: are you really sure? Do you really know that this the case?
10. Set the example to others and live with higher standards than those that would belittle you.
|World Visitor Map|