1) What the Coven Master says goes. Don't dispute it.
The Coven Master has all powers in the coven. Basically if you want to argue with the Coven Master you can find yourself blinded and a favor whore.
2) Respect the Assistant Coven Masters. They are just like the Coven Master. If you disrespect them, it is automatic blinding for as long as the Coven Master sees fit. They don't say anything unless it came through the Coven Master so there should be no argument about it.
3) NO DRAMA!!
This is like the most important rule of all because if any drama is brought into the coven you will be automatically kicked from the coven. If it's a personal issue with another Vampire Rave member keep it out of the coven. If it's with a coven member then we need to work it out.
4) Respect all members of this coven.
We are all in this together with the goal of making this coven the best on Vampire Rave. We need to be united to do that so show each other respect.
5) Abide by all Vampire Rave site rules and TOS and read the Vampire Rave manual. You need to follow the site rules. If you don't you could find your profile being suspended. Reading the Vampire Rave manual helps you to understand how everything works on Vampire Rave.
6) The Coven Crest must be on your profile within 2 days of induction, It must be placed above all other Crest and Banners. Placing The Crest on your profile shows pride and loyalty to The Coven and Family. If your in a mentorship this is the order your Crest should be in Coven Crest, Alliance Crest, Mentorship Banner.
7) If you are not a student, you must be an active member or have a legitimate reason why you are not active.
The more active you are, the better it is for your personal status and the coven's as a whole. I Know that we all have lives out side of Vampire Rave. and that's cool. But if you know you are going to be gone for a long time let us know.
8) You must earn at least 50 favor a week, but the more the better. Again this is important because the more favor we have the better it helps with coven status and your own status. Also it helps when we want to gain members from other covens - the favor is what we use to get them. You get 1 favor for every 25 pages viewed, for every 15 minutes you get 1 favor, and also for every 7 profiles you rate you get 1 favor.
9) You must post in coven forums at least 10 times a week.
This is because it shows you being active in the coven by participating in disscussions or games in the forums. And asking to post 10 times is not a lot - it takes 10 minutes at the most to post five times.
10) You must rate all members of this coven and add them to your friends list, stalk, and add to your favorite journals.
Once again this helps with status for the coven and your fellow coven members.
If you break any of these rules not including 10:
1) First you get a warning.
2) If you do it again or don't listen to the warning you get blinded for 2 weeks.
3) If you you still continue to not abide by the rules, you will be kicked from the coven, or traded to another coven of my choosing, or sent to The Coven of Purgatory.
4) If for any reason you get suspended 3 times, you get kicked from the coven.
*ANYTHING SUBMITED TO THE COVEN BECOMES COVEN PROPERTY UNLESS COPY WRITTEN BY THE AUTHOR OR DESIGNER. i.e, IMAGES, PAGES, POEMS, etc.....
RECENT FORUM POSTS
No Longer Registered
Last letter first word
04:20 - September 27 2020
High Sire (159)
00:40 - October 13 2021
|This ‘cancel culture’, this immediate rush to judgment based on what is essentially just polluted air. It is so out of control that I assure you that no one is safe. - Johnny Depp|THE FORUM
Venerable Sire (130)
Words starting with A
16:08 - January 10 2020
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
Vampire Rave is a member of
Page generated in 0.1097 seconds.