1. All members are expected to follow the rules of the Dark Network as a whole, there will be no exceptions. If you are unsure about those rules, read them now. Ignorance to the rules will not be accepted as a reason for breaking them.
2.All members are expected to show respect toward the administrators on this site. Those failing to do so will not be traded, instead blinded until the term of Sire or self-deletion. They volunteer their time to assist in the running of this site, and they deserve respect for such.
3. What you see in the coven and alliance stays within the coven and alliance. There are no exceptions to this. Confidentiality is also demanded. Private messages to the ACM staff or CM will be kept private, anyone who violates this will be removed permanently.
4. Drama will not be considered acceptable in this coven under any circumstances. If there is an issue with a member in this coven, I expect you to bring it to me or any of the ACM staff so that it can be resolved. I will only warn ONCE. If it continues, the member(s) who continue with such behavior will be blinded. If above the level of Sire, you will be kicked. All profiles under sire will be held till sire or self deletion. Members who are kicked will not be permitted to return.
5. The determination of marks and positions are of mine alone. Asking for them will not get them, you must earn these things through work and dedication to this family.
6. The Crest is required to be posted either on your profile or portfolio after joining there is no exceptions. If you aren’t proud to be here its not hard to be removed.
7. Please do not post layouts inside the forums!
8. Coven Admin titles and marks will be taken away if member does not remain of premium status. In others words anything above message master can not be held by a nonpremium.
9. When it comes to trades this coven only discusses business with Coven Masters. Yes ACMs have the same power but to prevent childish antics we only deal with the Coven Master directly.
*Rules are subject to change at CM's discretion. It's your responsibility to look over this page from time to time.*