THIS JOURNAL IS ON 72 FAVORITE JOURNAL LISTSHonor: 7 [ Give / Take ]
2 entries this month
First tattoo- Happy holidays to anyone reading this!03:35 Dec 24 2021
Times Read: 184
So, I got my first tattoo. It hurt. But not the worst pain I've ever felt.
My pain scale
1. Shot of anesthesia to your armpit (Don't ask): the worst pain one can ever experience, no matter how brief. I cried like a baby.
2. My past menstrual cycles on a "bad" month- ineffective painkillers, feels like someone is stabbing me from the inside.
3. Braces on inside of teeth (my sliced up tongue was the reason for many sleepless restless nights)
5. My past menstrual cycles of a good month
6. A tattoo
7. Surgery recovery - the painkillers work. The "best" pain
So all of this to say, why was I afraid of wimping out over the tattoo pain? It felt like a cat scratch for the most part. I cannot wait until it fully heals. I'm really wanting to get another one. Maybe next year.
Happy holidays to anyone reading this!
Still existing.02:12 Dec 04 2021
Times Read: 211
So tomorrow is my last day in the 20s. Looking at the past decade, all can think is "I don't know wtf I'm doing. I don't know who I am." Same as my teens, really. Only more wise. I hope. By wise, I mean I know where not to waste my time. I know now what a toxic relationship looks like; I was in it, and now I'm out. I know what hyper-fixating on the most trivial social interactions gets me- nothing. Often times I overthink something that matters nothing to the person I communicated with. Moving forward, into the 30s, I am hopeful. So that's something. Still anxious, but coping. Still existing. I guess in a few years, I'll know if the "mid-life crises" is real. Or is that 40s? I forget.
RECENT FORUM POSTS
Noble Sire (160)
Song of the Day
06:43 - December 04 2022
|Behind The Blood by: Katatonia (live from Dead Air, a show performed during lockdown, Nov 13, 2020)...|THE FORUM
Noble Sire (160)
21:08 - November 26 2022
|You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad. - Aldous Huxley|
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
Vampire Rave is a member of
Page generated in 0.0795 seconds.