I have been receiving messages asking why I rated people certain scores.....
And I getting tired of it!
So here is my official VR rating policy:
1) I never rate someone unless they rate me first.
2) I never change the rating I give, unless the person changes their rating of me.... or if they piss me off.
3) When I'm rated a "10", I rate back a "10".
4) When I'm rated less then a "10", I give back an honest rating. That means I compare your profile to mine..... and then I take the rating I got, and decide what rating your profile deserves.
Example: I am rated a "8" by a person who's profile is not as awesomely done as mine....
Since I believe I deserve a "10" because of all the hard work I did....
I will decide on the merit alone the person deserves a "5" and then reduce the score appropiately to either a "4" or a "3" depending on my mood.
If they piss me off.... I rate them a "1"
5) If someone complains about how I scored them... see Rule #2
6) If I am rated a "1", for any reason.... I rate them back a "1"..... what goes around comes around.
7) I don't re-rate unless I am re-rated..... if you don't like that.... see Rule #2
I will not rerate anyone who keeps rerating me on a frequent basis..... it's annoying and a waste of my time.
I will not rate/rerate anyone who creates multiple profiles and/or repeatedly changes their name..... it's also annoying and a waste of my time.
I don't care if you like this policy or if you hate it....
It is what I'm gonna follow.
|World Visitor Map|