AD BLOCKING SOFTWARE DETECTED
You are not a Premium Member and you are blocking ads. You are using Vampire Rave for free. Vampire Rave relies on ads in order to operate. Please disable your Ad Blocker. This can easily be done for Vampire Rave only.
If you are using Chrome, click the red hand button at the top right of the screen:
Don't run on pages on this site
If you do it correctly, the red hand will turn to green and you will no longer see this message.
This window will close in
THANK YOU FOR USING VAMPIRE RAVE
The Ultimate Vampire Resource and Directory
The VR Manual
What is a Vampire?
The Vampire Database
Blood and Water
Who's Online (540)
World Visitor Map
User Levels (32450)
Member Pages (533)
Member Articles (15)
The Forum (27582)
What They're Doing
PM Instant Activation
Send a Postcard
← All Profiles
Give / Take
Spiritual Clutch Of Eternal Night (Coven)
June 17, 1974
'Ave , Welcome to my lil corner of the rave. My Name is Nikki. Most know me as LadyBloodMoon. Yes, I have several profiles here. I have been asked several times as to why. I have them for self expression, as well as to help out in houses and covens. I also have several mentorships, covens, and alliance. If you would like to join any, or if you would like a profile of mine to help out in your house or coven, just send me a message.
I am one that is very misunderstood. Although it puzzles me as to why, as I am a very straight forward person. I dislike drama. Keep your drama to your self. My name is in alot of drama starter's mouths on most occassions. If I have a issue or dissagreement with someone, I will go directly to that person to discuss it, I dont like to involve others in dissagreements. Of course that is just my preferance as others can't seem to do the same. I have been judged by people ironically whom have never talked with me, or by those that believe the crap that rolls out of my hate club's mouth lol.. Anyhoo If you would like to talk with me, and or get to know me, send me a message. I enjoy conversation as long as you are respectful. Now that this is out of the way, Whom is the soul behind this profile?
I have been around for a long long time. I have seen many things. I know of human cruelity. I know of passionate love. There is alot to the being that is me. I am different with each person. What I can come to mean to you well only time will tell. I have been reborn several times, each time remembering little bits of whom I was before. What I can say is im ever changing, and evolving to become stronger and stronger. I will walk away with parts of you to sustain me. Cant say I didnt tell you.
To me the human body is a mere shell that holds my soul. My being has been packaged in a few differnt types all of which has been female. I stand in this moment in a body that is 5 ft 2 inches. I have long red flowing hair down my back. Ice blue eyes that can see thru your soul.I keep giving of myself, bleeding out love, which has left myself feeling detached, a stranger to myself at times. Although im surrounded by those that have come to love and adore me, I feel alone. Is there anyone who could truly know and accept me? How can I expect others too when I dislike myself at times.
The few I let close to me loves me, although I really dont know why. As I have said there is alot that goes with this being. Parts of my personality shine thru at different times, with different people. It shall be interesting if you take the time to talk with me, and get to know me,how I will be with you. What I could be to you? We shall see "smiles"
I have a desire to taste flesh, to drink in all essence.. To own someone, or at times simply desire to be cherished and loved. I have for what seems like lifetimes looked and longed for someone like me, or someone that could love and cherish someone like me.
Trust doesnt come easy for me anymore. My trust has been used and abused over time. Those you love, can do more harm than any enemy ever could.It takes alot to let others close to me. If I ever let you in, know its rare and cherish what im allowing .. any relationship with myself is earned. Usually when I begin to feel for another I run for fear of being hurt.The raven is my spirit animal. It is always close to me, watching and guiding. My familiar however has been a cat.
I am a Regent of the Court Of Mystical Mounatins. In East Tennesse.
We are building and working on Vampyre Evocatus Halo. We know that stepping out of the shadows can be a hard thing to do, especially in a rural area. We are here and you will be welcome to those whom live in East Tennesse. Come join us in building the structure that this state needs.
Eternal Night is a group of family of like minds. We come together to support each other and to celebrate each others personal growth and enlightment. We know that awakening and personal growth can sometimes be lonely and painful, and overwhelming. We are a group that studies Vampyrism and Paganism.
For those whom ask about lineage. My sire is Lord Ryu. From The Sabertooth Clan Omega Family.
Dont take my kindness for weakness. I can be a loyal trustworthy friend, Im known for my big heart.
I am as cold and fierce as I am kind and loving. Dont make the mistake to harm my FAMILY. You will regret it.
AS well as DO NOT disrespect or attack my FAMILY. You dont have to always agree with them, but if
you want to be around me, dont DISRESPECT them.. I will shut you out of my life quickly if you disrespect my FAMILY.
The Black Veil
(A voluntary code of ethics for the Vampyric Groups and Individuals)
This lifestyle is private and sacred. Respect it as such. Use discretion in who you reveal yourself to, and make certain that your motives are to truly communicate about our culture and to engender understanding. By no means should you talk to others about yourself and our community when your motives are for selfish reasons such as self-promotion, sensationalism, and attention getting. Do not hide from your nature, but never show it off to those who won’t understand.
Our paths are many, even though the journey we are on is essentially the same. No single one of us has all the answers to who and what we are. Respect everyone’s personal views and practices. We cannot let petty differences of ideology prevent us from maintaining a unified community; there are enough who would attack us from the outside. Our diversity is our strength, Let out differences in viewpoint enrich us but never divide us upon ourselves.
Use sense when indulging in your nature. Do not flaunt what you are in public places. Feed in private and make certain your donors will be discrete about what happens between you. Donors who create rumors and gossip about us are more harm than they’re worth. If you engage in blood-letting, put safety and caution above all other things. Blood-borne diseases are a very real thing, and we cannot risk endangering ourselves or others through irresponsibility. Screen donors carefully, making certain they are in good health both mentally and physically. Never overindulge or get careless. The safety of the entire community rests upon each member’s caution.
We cannot and should not deny the darkness within. Yet we should not allow it to control us. If our beast or shadow or dark side is given too much sway, it clouds our judgment, making us a danger even to those we love. Never indulge in pointless violence. Never bring willful harm to those who sustain you. Never feed only for the sake of feeding, and never give over to mindless bloodlust. We are not monsters: we are capable of rational thought and self-control. Celebrate the darkness and let it empower you, but never let it enslave your will.
Live your life as an example to others in the community. We are privileged to be what we are, but power should be accompanied by responsibility and dignity. Explore and make use of your Vampyre nature, but keep it in balance with material demands. Remember: we may be vampyres, but we are still a part of this world. We must live lives like everyone else here, holding jobs, keeping homes, and getting along with our neighbors. Being what we are is not an excuse to not participate in this reality. Rather, it is an obligation to make it a better place for us to be.
We are, all of us, a family, and like all families; various members will not always get along. However, respect the greater community when having your disputes. Do not let your individual problems bring emotional strife to the family as a whole. Settle your differences quietly among one another, only seeking out an elder’s aid in meditation when no other solution seems possible. Never bring your private disputes into public places and never draw other family members into the issue by forcing them to take sides. Like any normal family, we should always make an effort to present a stable and unified face to the rest of the world even when things are not perfect between us.
Our havens are safe places where everyone in the community can come socialize. There are also often public places where we are likely to encounter people who don’t understand our ways. We should respect the patrons of these places as we should also respect the owners of the establishments and always be discrete in our behavior. We should never bring private disputes to a haven. We should never initiate violence in a haven. And we should never do or bring anything illegal into a haven, as this reflects badly upon the community as a whole. The haven is the hub of the whole community, and we should respect is as such, supporting it without business and working to improve its name in the scene so that we can always call it home.
The community is extensive and diverse. Every city has a different way of doing things, and a different hierarchy of rule. When entering a new city, you should familiarize yourself with the local community. Seek out the local havens, learn who is who, and show proper respect where it is due. You should not expect to impose your old way of doing things on this new scene. Rather you should adapt to their rules and be glad of their acceptance. Always be on your best behavior when coming to a new city either to visit or to stay. We are all cautious and territorial by nature, and only by making the most positive impression possible will you be accepted and respected in a new community.
This lifestyle is not for everyone. Take care in who you choose to bring into it. Those who are mentally or emotionally unstable have no place among us. They are dangerous and unreliable and may betray us in the future. Make certain that those you choose to bring in are mature enough for this burden. Teach them to control and discretion, and make certain that they respect our ways. You will be responsible for their actions, and their behaviors in the community will be reflected back to you.
There are certain members of our community who have established themselves as just and responsible leaders. These are the people who helped establish local communities, who organize havens, and who work to coordinate the networking of the scene. While their word does not have to be law, they should nevertheless be respected. They have greater experience than many others, and usually greater wisdom. Seek these elders out to settle your disputes, to give you guidance and instruction, and to help you establish yourself in the local scene. Appreciate the elders for all they have given you: if it was not for their dedication, the community would not exist as it does now.
Without those who offer themselves body and soul to us, we would be nothing. We cannot be other that what we are, but it is the donors who sustain our nature. For this service, they should be respected. Never mistreat your donors, physically or emotionally. They are not to be manipulated or leeched off of for more than what the freely offer. Never take them for granted. Appreciate them for the companionship and acceptance which they offer us, which so many others would refuse. This above all: appreciate the gift of their life. That communion is sacred. Never fail to treat them as such.
When you choose to take a position of authority in the community, remember that you do not lead for yourself alone. Leadership is a responsibility, not a privilege. A good leader must set an example for everyone through his actions and behavior. His motives should be selfless and pure, and he should put the interests of the whole community before his own. The best leaders are those who serve to better to community and whose person and behavior gives no one- even those outside of the community - a reason to criticize them.
Being a Vampyre is not just about feeding upon life.
That is what we do, But not necessarily what we are.
It is our place to represent Darkness in a world blinded by light.
We are about being different and accepting that difference as something that empowers us
And makes us unique.
We are about accepting the Darkness within ourselves and embracing that Darkness to make us whole beings.
We are about celebrating the thresholds: Body and Spirit, Pleasure, Pain, Life and Death.
Our lives should be lived as a message to the world about the beauty of accepting the whole self, of living without guilt and without shame, and celebrating the unique and beautiful essence of every single soul.
Copy Right 1995-2001 by Sabertooth. Revised by Michelle Belanger of House Kheperu.
I am also a ordained minister thru universal life church. I am a pagan/wiccan , I am a natural born witch.
Thirteen Goals of a Witch
1. Know yourself
2. Know your Craft (Wicca)
4. Apply knowledge with wisdom
5. Achieve balance
6. Keep your words in good order
7. Keep your thoughts in good order
8. Celebrate life
9. Attune with the cycles of the Earth
10. Breathe and eat correctly
11. Exercise the body
13. Honor the Goddess and God
1. We practice Rites to attune ourselves with the natural rhythm of life forces marked by the phases of the moon and the seasonal quarters and cross quarters.
2. We recognize that our intelligence gives us a unique responsibility toward our environment. We seek to live in harmony with Nature, in ecological balance offering fulfillment.
3. We acknowledge a depth of power far greater than is apparent to the average person. Because it is far greater than ordinary, it is sometimes called "supernatural," but we see it as lying within that which is naturally potential to all.
4. We conceive of the creative power of the Universe as manifesting through polarity - as masculine and feminine - and believe that this same creative power lives in all people and functions through the interaction of the masculine and feminine. We value neither above the other, knowing each to be supportive of the other. We value sex as pleasure, as the symbol and embodiment of life, and as one of the sources of energies used in magical practice and religious worship.
5. We recognize both outer worlds and inner, or psychological, worlds - sometimes known as the spiritual world, the collective unconsciousness, the Inner Planes, etc. - and we see in the interaction of these two dimensions the basis for paranormal phenomena and magickal exercises. We neglect neither dimension for the other, seeing both as necessary for our fulfillment.
6. We do not recognize any authoritarian hierarchy, but do honor those who teach, respect those who share their greater knowledge and wisdom, and acknowledge those who have courageously given of themselves in leadership.
7. We see religion, magick, and wisdom-in-living as being united in the way one views the world and lives within it - a worldview and philosophy of life that we identify as Witchcraft, the Wiccan Way.
8. Calling oneself a "witch" does not make a Witch - but neither does heredity itself, or the collecting of titles, degrees, and initiations. A Witch seeks to control the forces within him/herself that make life possible in order to live wisely and well, without harm to others, and in harmony with Nature.
9. We acknowledge that it is the affirmation and fulfillment of life, in a continuation of evolution and development of consciousness, that gives meaning to the Universe we know and to our personal role within it.
10. Our only animosity toward Christianity, or toward any other religion or philosophy of life, is to the extent that its institutions have claimed to be "the only way" and have sought to deny freedom to others and to suppress other ways of religious practice and belief.
11. As American Witches, we are not threatened by debates on the history of the Craft, the origins of various terms, or the legitimacy of various aspects of different traditions. We are concerned with our present and our future.
12. We do not accept the concept of "absolute evil," nor do we worship any entity known as "Satan" or "the devil," as defined by the Christian tradition. We do not seek power through the suffering of others, nor do we accept the concept that personal benefit can only be derived from denial to another.
13. We acknowledge that we seek within Nature that which is contributory to our health and well-being.
The Wiccan Rede
Bide the Wiccan laws ye must,
In perfect love and perfect trust.
Live and let live,
Fairly take and fairly give.
Cast the Circle thrice about,
To keep unwelcome spirits out.
To bind the spell every time,
Let the spell be spake in rhyme.
Soft of eye and light of touch,
Speak little, listen much.
Deosil go by the waxing Moon,
Chanting out the Witches rune.
Widdershins go by the waning Moon,
Chanting out the baneful rune.
When the Lady's Moon is new,
Kiss thy hand to her, times two.
When the Moon rides at her peak,
Then your heart's desire seek.
Heed the North wind's mighty gale,
Lock the door and drop the sail.
When the wind comes from the South,
Love will kiss thee on thy mouth.
When the wind blows from the West,
Departed souls will have no rest.
When the wind blows from the East,
Expect the new and set the feast.
Nine woods in the Cauldron go,
Burn them fast and burn them slow.
Elder be thy Lady's tree,
Burn it not or cursed you'll be.
When the Wheel begins to turn,
Let the Beltane fires burn.
When the Wheel has turned to Yule,
Light the Log and the Horned One rules.
Heed ye flower, bush and tree,
By the Lady blessed be.
Where the rippling waters go,
Cast a stone and truth you'll know.
When ye have a true need,
Hearken not to other's greed.
With a fool no season spend,
Lest ye be counted as his friend.
Merry meet and merry part,
Bright the cheeks and warm the heart.
Mind the Threefold Law you should,
Three times bad and three times good.
When misfortune is enow,
Wear the blue star on thy brow.
True in love ever be,
Lest thy lover's false to thee.
These eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill,
An ye harm none, do what ye will.
The Law of the Power
1. The Power shall not be used to bring harm, to injure or control others. But if the need arises, the Power shall be used to protect your life or the lives of others.
2. The Power is used only as need dictates.
3. The Power can be used for your own gain, as long as by doing so you harm none.
4. It is unwise to accept money for use of the Power, for it quickly controls its taker. Be not as those of other religions.
5. Use not the Power for prideful gain, for such cheapens the mysteries of Wicca and magick.
6. Ever remember that the Power is the sacred gift of the Goddess and God, and should never be misused or abused.
7. And this is the Law of the Power.
1. We are of the Old Ways, among those who walk with the Goddess and God and receive Their love.
2. Keep the Sabbats and Esbats to the best of your abilities, for to do otherwise is to lessen your connections with the Goddess and God.
3. Harm none. This, the oldest law, is not open to interpretation or change.
4. Shed not blood in ritual; the Goddess and God need not blood to be duly worshipped.
5. Those of our way are kind to all creatures, for hurtful thoughts are quite draining and aren't worth the loss of energy. Misery is self-created; so, too, is joy, so create joy and disdain misery and unhappiness. And this is within your power. So harm not.
6. Teach only what you know, to the best of your ability, to those students whom you choose, but teach not to those who would use your instructions for destruction or control. Also, teach not to boost pride, for ever remember: she who teaches for vain-glory shall take little pride in her handiwork; she who teaches out of love shall be enfolded in the arms of the Goddess and God.
7. Ever remember that if you would be of our way, keep the Law close to your heart, for it is the nature of the Wicca to keep the Law.
8. If ever the need arises, any law may be changed or discarded, and new laws written to replace them, so long as the new laws don't break the oldest of all: harm none.
9. Blessings of the God and Goddess on us all.
Each life we are born, we are given a set amount of time in which to live it, as well as to what we want to expierence and learn. Make the best out of each day that you have. Live it to the fullest and open your mind, reach your enlightenment . Life can become hard for us all, but don't allow yourself to grow into bitter and hate. Each time life knocks you down, dust yourself off and get up, learn from it, and keep going. Blessed Be to you
Nov 23, 2019
Feb 03, 2021
Rate this profile
Apr 11, 2021
Apr 08, 2021
Apr 07, 2021
VR Classic Blue
VR Classic Green
VR Classic Purple
VR Classic Red
username and password here.
Jun 28 2016
Please take a moment and read this
Real Vampires love Vampire Rave.
© Copyright 2004-2021
The Dark Network LLC
. All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of
The Dark Network
TERMS OF SERVICE
Webhosting by Mega Web World
Page generated in 0.157 seconds.
Search Engine Sitemap