Something I wrote as a guide for me...
1. The past is over, it can't be changed. Tomorrow is Forever, hope is held within tomorrow and regrets should be buried in the past.
2. Impress yourself and God, other's opinions don't mean much if you know you are living your life with virtue, it becomes worth it. Be honest with yourself and others. Honesty and courage are the two greatest virtues, without them nothing else really matters.
3. Time sometimes dulls the memory, it helps us forget. We may carry wounds and crosses in life but they lessen in time. Use the crosses and wounds as learning tools which teach you to become a better person.
4. Walking a few miles in another's shoes goes a long way in being grateful for the comfortable shoes you wear. Never judge a person's life you do not know of. Some people hide pain better than others. Smile at strangers, it may help them a lot.
5. The passage of time and experience comforts a thinking mind. Wisdom isn't found over night.
6. Happiness comes from peace of mind. Peace of mind comes from doing the right thing all the time, especially when nobody is watching. Never compromise your soul. Integrity is the glue to your soul.
7. Be grateful, somebody else is suffering great physical and emotional pain somewhere in a hospital or a nursing home. Do some volunteer work, make another person smile. Helping others smile goes a long way in making you smile.
8. Beware of people who laud you with many compliments and tell you, "you are the best." They most likely say this to a whole bunch of people. Be aware of the phonies.
9. Be an individual, true to yourself and heart/soul. Becoming part of group thought is never healthy.
10. Use logic, reason and common sense when coming to a conclusion. Seek truth and wisdom. Know the difference between confirmation bias and reality.
11. Give humbly and with graciousness. Never expect anything in return or words of praise for doing good and caring about another human being.
12. Respect those who deserve respect. Disconnect from people who don't deserve your respect. You don't need to be a doormat in life.
13. Embrace critical thinking. Be open to new ideas which are based on merit and not ideological indoctrination and brainwashing.
14. Perseverance and challenging yourself every day keeps you vibrant. We are only as good as our last at bat in a baseball game. Never be content to exist in mediocrity or left mired with excuses. Try and fail but try again and again with the intention of making a difference and becoming better.
15. Know freedom isn't free. Do what is required to maintain freedom and be grateful to those in the past who paid the ultimate price so you can have the opportunity to live free.
16. Live your life and don't settle for existing.
All pages by drudgejohn
Page last updated: Apr 06 2018
23:15 - October 16 2018
03:56 - October 16 2018
06:22 - October 15 2018
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
Vampire Rave is a member of
Page generated in 0.042 seconds.