.
VR
who r we
General Discussion
•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •



darkmasterofsouls
darkmasterofsouls

No Longer Registered
21:48:42 Apr 12 2005
Read 798 times

everyoen always asks me why i dress the way i do..they ask why i hate..they ask me if i'm goth...but i can never answer..why because we never really know who we r or what we r until it's all over...and if ppl ask why i'm so dark all i can say is..if we didn't hate then we wouldn't be human,we wouldn't be alive..if we din't kill we wouldn't be alive.but we never know what is going to happen...i don't know who or what i am...do you know what u r?




•  REPLY  •


Gorey
Gorey
Termagant (58)
Posts: 558
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:50:56 Apr 12 2005
Read 761 times

Hi, I'm Gorey... I'm a HUMAN BEING

I dress darkly and listen to heavy rock music and to be honest it doesn't bother me what other people think?



•  REPLY  •


Echo
Echo

No Longer Registered
21:52:48 Apr 12 2005
Read 758 times

This is a trivial problem, with a trivial answer.

I am what I am, and what I am needs no excuses.



•  REPLY  •


darkmasterofsouls
darkmasterofsouls

No Longer Registered
21:55:11 Apr 12 2005
Read 754 times

some times i think i'm human and yet i have in human emotions... death doesn't bother me..i like to see pain..and yet i feel pain..i have no idea what is wrong with me but sometimes after a fight and i'm looking back on what i did to that person or when i'm laughing at some one dying i woder if i'm a monster of some sort.



•  REPLY  •


lenoresprettycorpse
lenoresprettycorpse
Daemon (95)
Posts: 783
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
21:57:40 Apr 12 2005
Read 750 times

thats very true echo. when people ask me this thats what i say and then i more then likely walk away



•  REPLY  •


mslefaye
mslefaye
Nightmare (97)
Posts: 1,314
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:00:48 Apr 12 2005
Read 749 times

I am me
the ugly troll monster today!
RAWR



•  REPLY  •


Scarlett
Scarlett
Dybbuk (76)
Posts: 324
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
22:25:04 Apr 12 2005
Read 742 times

WOw.. another useless thread... think before you post



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Scarlett on Apr 12 2005  •

•  General Discussion Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1136 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X