.
VR
New Dominars
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



STABB666
STABB666
Superior Sire (140)
Posts: 1,517
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of La Bella Oscuridad
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
13:39:02 May 29 2008
Read 1,242 times

I'd like to congratulate and welcome MBK, meeper and allgenre to the ranks of the Dominars!

With the amount of time they spend here on VR, I am sure that they will complement the work of the other Admin staff to great effect.

I very much look forward to working with you all and hope that you will come to enjoy the exprience as much as I have.

Please everyone take the time to remind yourself of the rules regarding Dominars and their work;


Dominars are members of Vampire Rave that have a special status. Dominars administer and maintain the Forum, VampBox, VR polls, articles, and links.

Dominars clear VampBox when the conversation gets too unruly.

Dominars open, close, move, and delete Forum threads.

Dominars can suspend the posting rights of members who do not abide by Vampire Rave's posting guidelines. When a member has their posting rights suspended, they can still log into Vampire Rave, but they can no longer post to VampBox or The Forum.

If a Dominar considers a member to be excessively problematic, a Dominar may request of an Administrator that the offending member be suspended or deleted.

Dominar's also maintain VampBox, polls, member articles, and links.


Dominars follow a set of content guidelines regarding Forum posts. Reasons for post deletion may include (but are not limited to):


- Posts of a political nature

- Posts that ridicule the philosophical tenants of any religion

- Rude, obnoxious, hate, or flame posts

- Overly sexual posts

- Personality question posts (What color underwear do you wear?)

- Threads that do not fit the theme of Vampire Rave

- Replies to threads that are not on-topic

- Posts made to the wrong Forum section

- Duplicate posts

- Silly, nonsensical, or ridiculous posts. This includes posts that contain nothing but "I agree" or "I'll check it out"


There are 4 Forum sections. Each section carries additional section-specific guidelines:


Posts in section 1 must be relevant and on topic.

Posts in section 2 that are announcement or advertising in nature will have all replies deleted. The thread will then be marked RIA. The thread will stay on the server for 24-48 hours (serving its announcement purpose) and will then be automatically deleted.

Posting guidelines in section 4 are more lax. However, all threads that are auto-closed for length are marked RIA, not RIP.

Vampire Rave has high posting standards. If your thread or post is closed or deleted, you should learn from the experience and construct better posts in the future. Nagging Dominars or Administrators about your threads/replies getting closed/deleted is a good way to get suspended.

Be respectful toward those that donate their time in service of Vampire Rave.




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by STABB666 on Jun 01 2008  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0556 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X