.
VR
Don Scarsella Interview up now
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MyrrhkuriTheFallenOne
MyrrhkuriTheFallenOne

No Longer Registered
17:13:43 Aug 08 2008
Read 1,190 times




In the 80's when shred ruled the airwaves Don Scarsella was shredding the Detroit scene in bands such as Romeo Rock and Abusement Park, winning best guitarist in the country and getting a Charvel/Jackson endorsement...He has worked with some most of the best musicians in Detroit and has also taught countless students to play guitar...His new project is Every Last Day and I spoke with him about their upcoming cd.

http://www.myspace.com/tdmusicinc




1. First off when can we expect the Every Last Day cd to be ready?

Who knows... Late fall/early winter. I hope. We are all kinda busy w/ other things/projects. And I am pushing for higher energy, newer material. Most of the CD will be 10 year old tunes. Hard to really be stoked about a tune you recorded 10 years ago, and are damn near unable to beat the demo.

2. Who is the label you're working withand will the cd be released nationwide?

AFX Records... Ann Arbor MI. Cool small label. But, they do need to remember at least with us, we know EXACTLY what makes our songs tick. As far as release, it's going to I Tunes. Label owner is a smart dude with a good plan to sell our tunes.

3. I don't know if it's the finished versions you have posted but I REALLY like the song "Velvet Baby" can you give a little of the story behind the song?


FOR THE REST OF THE INTERVIEW GOTO MY JOURNAL CHECK OUT THE 20+ OTHER INTERVIEWS THERE AND ALSO MY OWN MUSIC!!!!
LEAVE SOME COMMENTS!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MBK on Aug 24 2008  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0472 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X