.
VR
Underground Vampires Radio
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



TheDj
TheDj

No Longer Registered
23:47:25 Oct 13 2004
Read 678 times

Underground Vampires Radio is on the Air point your Winamp to 67.65.250.73 port 8000!


Check on #vampires for info!




•  REPLY  •


Cancer
Cancer
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 1,194
Honor: 54
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
23:59:56 Oct 13 2004
Read 635 times

I added an entry in the Radio category.



•  REPLY  •


TheDj
TheDj

No Longer Registered
00:02:48 Oct 14 2004
Read 632 times

Thanks Cancer



•  REPLY  •


^DarkMan
^DarkMan

No Longer Registered
00:55:36 Oct 14 2004
Read 627 times

thanks Cancer :P
I think i'm going to end up doing a new site just for the Underground Vampires Radio ... i'll update ya on everything soon as i complete it :P



•  REPLY  •


Requiem
Requiem
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 1,129
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 22 years.
02:29:13 Oct 14 2004
Read 619 times

YAY I dig it. Thanks!



•  REPLY  •


TheDj
TheDj

No Longer Registered
02:55:47 Oct 14 2004
Read 616 times

I am glad you like hopefully we will get some more people. =)



•  REPLY  •


TheDj
TheDj

No Longer Registered
06:14:44 Oct 14 2004
Read 607 times

Darkman and I have decided to make this as full time as we can get away with we have a website Located at http://uvr.darkmaninc.com and when I am not Live he will be live when he can be or will have Dj Playlist running the show. Check us out if you get the chance you won't be dissapointed.


Also anyone who wants to email me at DjStriker@chartertn.net with New songs and what not I will check my CD collection to see if I have any tracks or on my computer and see if we can get them on the rotation! =)



•  REPLY  •


^DarkMan
^DarkMan

No Longer Registered
14:32:47 Oct 14 2004
Read 586 times

we kicking it still.... come on let's get some listeners :P



•  REPLY  •


Emaerald
Emaerald

No Longer Registered
20:36:47 Oct 14 2004
Read 581 times

Congrats on yer station DJ n' Darkman *lil green hugs*



•  REPLY  •


Xuchilbara
Xuchilbara

No Longer Registered
23:40:43 Oct 14 2004
Read 546 times

is it possible to make this work on windows media player?



•  REPLY  •


^DarkMan
^DarkMan

No Longer Registered
01:07:28 Oct 15 2004
Read 538 times

i'll look into that ....
station was down for awhile today i appologize for that but bear with us as we are still compiling playlist etc... then we will have stream up whenever myself or DJ isn't on the air....



•  REPLY  •


TheDj
TheDj

No Longer Registered
03:55:52 Oct 15 2004
Read 531 times

TheDJ is live now on Underground Vampires Radio at 9:52 CST October 14 Come check us out at http://uvr.darkmaninc.com



•  REPLY  •


TheDj
TheDj

No Longer Registered
22:21:43 Oct 15 2004
Read 521 times

Well through the acts of DarkMan he has once again pulled it off making it so all you Media Player peeps can listen in too!


Come on and check us out at http://uvr.darkmaninc.com and click the media player icon to join in on the fun and become a member of the underground!



•  REPLY  •


Xuchilbara
Xuchilbara

No Longer Registered
22:23:50 Oct 15 2004
Read 519 times

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!



•  REPLY  •


TheDj
TheDj

No Longer Registered
07:15:58 Oct 16 2004
Read 510 times

Seems like Dark Man finally weeded out alot of the crap files sorry to anyone who was listening earlier and got there ears blasted by a high pitched whirring sound I just happened to be one of those people heh.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 27 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1747 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X