.
VR
I need love too...
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



RonniLee
RonniLee
Fiend (35)
Posts: 99
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:32:26 Jul 01 2009
Read 501 times

I would greatly appreciate anyone taking the time to rate my profile... I'm also looking to meet more people and make more connections so please feel free to add me as a friend and message me and I'd be glad to return the favor ;-).

We all need a little love...




•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
13:24:41 Jul 01 2009
Read 496 times

Your profile and portfolio are good I rated them both.



•  REPLY  •


xDragonflyJenx
xDragonflyJenx

No Longer Registered
15:39:11 Jul 01 2009
Read 490 times

I loved both as well=] Very well done. I rated them also



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:10:34 Jul 01 2009
Read 484 times

I Have came and re-rated you nice profile and love the music.



•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:53:16 Jul 01 2009
Read 476 times

You already have a profile view request and rate thread open. One at a time please.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Jul 01 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0845 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X