.
VR
Poetic Dreams
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



sculptarexdexfrumuse
sculptarexdexfrumuse
Monstrosity (34)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:49:50 Jul 11 2009
Read 453 times

Greetings everyone! I just asking nicely if you would like to look into my journal.

It's beautifully rendered with poetry, dreams and nightmares I had, and of course just a song. Sometimes it grabs the attention that gives to even the smallest detail. Exquisitely creepmatically my journal is!

You may leave a cmt if you wish, on anything but please I'd would like honesty and crictism in my work. That's all I ask of you. Thank you.




•  REPLY  •


sculptarexdexfrumuse
sculptarexdexfrumuse
Monstrosity (34)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:52:16 Jul 11 2009
Read 450 times

I forgot to mention, if you wish also like to talk, be sure to msg/bite. I'd be happy to have conversation.



•  REPLY  •


Severus
Severus
Sire (107)
Posts: 517
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:39:53 Jul 11 2009
Read 442 times

Your poems a very well written.



•  REPLY  •


sculptarexdexfrumuse
sculptarexdexfrumuse
Monstrosity (34)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:41:17 Jul 11 2009
Read 440 times

Thank you, dear.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1343 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X