.
VR
Congrats to my sister Zilaheteb and the brand new Vita ex Nex (Coven)
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Bonez42
Bonez42
Sire (105)
Posts: 118
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:24:37 Jul 24 2009
Read 475 times

Zila's finally got her own Coven, and the chosen have a place to call home, congrats sis :)




•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:39:48 Jul 24 2009
Read 469 times

There's already a thread on this a few pages back. :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MBK on Jul 24 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0641 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X