.
VR
Happy Birthday to LadyKrystalynDarkstar
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



LordVerbal
LordVerbal
Great Sire (116)
Posts: 707
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:37:44 Jul 26 2009
Read 433 times

Happy birthday LadyK, I hope you have a good one and many, many more.




•  REPLY  •


immortalxkiss
immortalxkiss
Viscount Sire (187)
Posts: 572
Honor: 397
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
07:49:23 Jul 26 2009
Read 430 times

Duplicate thread.

Please go here for the open thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by immortalxkiss on Jul 26 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1216 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X