.
VR
Need friends :)
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



DemonessAnkara
DemonessAnkara
Disciple (53)
Posts: 14
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:52:44 Jul 30 2009
Read 545 times

If anyone would like to be my friend let me know and I will add you. I need to level up, if you help me level up I will surely help you.




•  REPLY  •


DemonessAnkara
DemonessAnkara
Disciple (53)
Posts: 14
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:12:02 Jul 31 2009
Read 539 times

Ok I added you too :)



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
01:45:02 Jul 31 2009
Read 534 times

I have added you too.



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,822
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:28:28 Jul 31 2009
Read 526 times

added you & favorited your journal



•  REPLY  •


TheBlackDragon
TheBlackDragon
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:33:12 Jul 31 2009
Read 513 times

added and rated you lass.



•  REPLY  •


xIzelx
xIzelx
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 558
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:42:47 Jul 31 2009
Read 509 times

i have rated and added you. :)



•  REPLY  •


SugarSkull
SugarSkull
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 832
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:21:15 Aug 06 2009
Read 503 times

i have added and rated you. :)



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
08:41:06 Aug 07 2009
Read 495 times

I have added you and rated :D



•  REPLY  •


xTahirahx
xTahirahx

No Longer Registered
09:38:05 Aug 07 2009
Read 493 times

Added and rated new friend :o)



•  REPLY  •


Trikki
Trikki

No Longer Registered
22:02:20 Aug 07 2009
Read 485 times

rated and added :)



•  REPLY  •


Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:26:34 Aug 08 2009
Read 475 times

I've added you.



•  REPLY  •


LibidinousLuke
LibidinousLuke
High Sire (154)
Posts: 2,059
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:27:25 Aug 08 2009
Read 466 times

I have rated you a 10 and added you to both lists. Please do same for me.

I will do this for anyone who asks and is willing to reciprocate.

Luke



•  REPLY  •


LadySarah
LadySarah

No Longer Registered
20:34:40 Aug 08 2009
Read 464 times

I have add you to my firends list and I also rated you a 10 hope that helps

LadySarah



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1652 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X