.
VR
Need help with a code -
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



SatansChild
SatansChild
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 2,228
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:06:30 Aug 04 2009
Read 472 times

On my profile page , how do I change the color of my
main heading -- Member name and all that -
PLEASE ~~ If you have time can you go look -- I want ALL the red gone .
Thank You All :
Greg ~~




•  REPLY  •


SatansChild
SatansChild
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 2,228
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:14:38 Aug 04 2009
Read 469 times

Could use some help with one other thing - PLEASE -
How do I make links ?



•  REPLY  •


SatansChild
SatansChild
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 2,228
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:57:18 Aug 05 2009
Read 458 times

Thanx -- will wait in till Monday ;



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by memnoch123 on Aug 05 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0689 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X