.
VR
Friends,romans, Rave dwellers...
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:48:53 Aug 15 2009
Read 482 times

Hello all! I am looking for some friends to add me both to your friends list and your favorite journals list. I am pretty good with style sheet codes for premium members and also I have the codes for free wallpaper for regular members. If you need any help with your profile I can help. I also need desprately for others to comment on my journal. Please friends, Romans, and Rave Dwellers lead me a hand. I will be ever so glad to do so in kind. thank you for your generousity, and have a dark day.




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by NoctusAngelusProcella on Aug 19 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0593 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X