.
VR
Diary update (a serial novella)
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Isis101
Isis101
Venerable Sire (134)
Posts: 3,054
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
23:26:08 Aug 19 2009
Read 445 times

An excerpt for the latest chapter of The Diary if Isis: The Night of Julia's Judgment.


"Lady Julia Aurelius - you are charged with treason for breaking the laws that I have set forth millennia ago. You have wantonly disregarded these laws, and you have recklessly endangered the lives of other vampires. You have caused monetary damages with your selfish greed and stupidity. How do you plead?"
Lady Julia's bottom lip quivered. She stood up, shaking, not wanting to believe what was happening to her. "I plead not guilty, your Majesty."




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Isis101 on Aug 20 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0615 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X