.
VR
Rate me, add me, stalk me.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
16:46:49 Aug 22 2009
Read 596 times

I have a new profile here and would LOVE to be rated by all and added...how about helping a brother out? :)




•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
16:47:29 Aug 22 2009
Read 595 times

I'll be sure to return the favor. Just post here or message me and I'll do you back :)



•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:08:28 Aug 23 2009
Read 577 times

I already got ya doll ;) Going to stalk you now Muahahaha!



•  REPLY  •


BarefootMisfit
BarefootMisfit
High Sire (155)
Posts: 5,287
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:21:29 Aug 23 2009
Read 575 times

Ok hon rated ya and stalking ya.



•  REPLY  •


RomaMarieNightwing
RomaMarieNightwing

No Longer Registered
16:12:51 Aug 23 2009
Read 570 times

You have well Rated.
Nice Profile!
Great theme song!



•  REPLY  •


FALSExCURE
FALSExCURE
Royal Sire (719)
Posts: 2,396
Honor: 16,974
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Midnight Symphony (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:17:11 Aug 23 2009
Read 564 times

added rated & journal favorited



•  REPLY  •


Heartstrings
Heartstrings
Sire (107)
Posts: 2,012
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:12:47 Aug 24 2009
Read 556 times

added rated and befriended you



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
05:56:53 Aug 24 2009
Read 551 times

I have added and rated you!



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
07:12:38 Aug 24 2009
Read 547 times

All added and rated great song on your profile too reminds me of my fave show tour of duty.



•  REPLY  •


vVpaintitblackVv
vVpaintitblackVv

No Longer Registered
13:59:22 Aug 24 2009
Read 541 times

Thank you all so far. The favor has been returned ;)



•  REPLY  •


Goddessvampire99
Goddessvampire99
High Sire (157)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
15:09:53 Aug 24 2009
Read 537 times

rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


Unborn
Unborn

No Longer Registered
16:25:41 Aug 24 2009
Read 534 times

I have rated you!



•  REPLY  •


twoforme
twoforme
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 134
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:53:23 Aug 24 2009
Read 531 times

I have rated, favored and added.



•  REPLY  •


TormentedOne
TormentedOne
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 145
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:18:04 Aug 24 2009
Read 527 times

I'll rate, add, and stalk you.



•  REPLY  •


AMurderOfSin
AMurderOfSin
Venerable Sire (133)
Posts: 2,158
Honor: 21
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
02:55:37 Sep 20 2009
Read 517 times

Added.. rated.. and added journal..



•  REPLY  •


xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
09:57:36 Oct 16 2009
Read 492 times

Added you, your journal and rated



•  REPLY  •


10:54:46 Oct 16 2009
Read 488 times

Rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:54:16 Oct 16 2009
Read 485 times

Rated your profile and added you to my Friend List.



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:57:11 Oct 16 2009
Read 483 times

Rate and added



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2145 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X