.
VR
looking for
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



PatrickTheDarkOne
PatrickTheDarkOne
Fiend (35)
Posts: 37
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:56:42 Aug 26 2009
Read 440 times

I`m looking for someone that lives in huntington ,wv area




•  REPLY  •


deathnitegrl
deathnitegrl
Venerable Sire (131)
Posts: 2,333
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
14:18:06 Aug 26 2009
Read 434 times

Had to move this thread please next time check the VR Manual.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0664 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X