.
VR
Looking for an artist
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Abstract
Abstract
Premiere Sire (120)
Posts: 167
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
07:26:00 Sep 05 2009
Read 475 times

I am currently looking for someone that can draw. I am wanting a fanart of a character I play in a game done.

I would love for it to be a chibi style picture.

If you think you can help me out feel free to shoot me a message and I can provide a couple of screenshots for reference.

I can't offer much but my thanks. And possibly the person that makes the best one I will do a custom skin or layout for them. Make it an art trade or something like that.






•  REPLY  •


sahahria
sahahria

No Longer Registered
13:02:38 Sep 05 2009
Read 468 times

Oooo I can't draw- but I know you make awesome skins! :)



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
19:04:15 Sep 06 2009
Read 459 times

I can draw, but it depends on how well the screen shots of the character is. Hit me up with them and I'll see what can be done.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0704 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X