.
VR
Totally new profile!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Andie
Andie
Doppelganger (69)
Posts: 132
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
09:27:10 Sep 08 2009
Read 465 times

Hi
I just got a brand new profile up, Its short and true. Please come in to read and rate. If you find it interesting don't hesitate to click the friend button. I need more friends.
Love, Andie.




•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:12:18 Sep 08 2009
Read 455 times

Rated again and added as Friend. Nice updates. :)



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
21:27:33 Sep 08 2009
Read 446 times

Nice updates. I have re-rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0757 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X