Yup I posted it congratulating her on September 7th, here it is -
click here for Bloodmother Sire thread
But that thread has a may pole ..Ive erected a gold plated wink wink pole over thier in the corner lol
Congrats BM and good luck with the mentorship !!
Yeah, but you can get credit for posts on both threads, at least for awhile, and earn my eternal adoration and perhaps a drop of my sireliciousness. WAit! Can't believe I said that! The gods of VR know there are super literal folks here. My sireliciousness is metaphorical, all in my head and a few other parts.
Wamphyri, there better be a maypole over there. All the lovely maidens want to dance wantonly around it.
HAHAHA Bones closed mine and mine was opened first I was the first to start a thread congratulating you on making sire and mine was closed. That's nuts.
Oh well, more people to love, posts to make Ms. S. This is part of the continuing story of "As the Sire Turns."
well I started it first :o) I was the original congratulating your sireness thread on sept. 7th :o)