.
VR
My Music
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



DJJarak
DJJarak

No Longer Registered
01:35:43 Sep 10 2009
Read 456 times

I compose and mix a little with Sony Acid Pro. Please, let me know what you think. If you have any music of your own, please do share it. Click each link to listen or download the MP3's.

An Unspoken Rhythm
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?twnynnkjmjn

Death by Beat
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ywwmwzjznom

Feel It
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?djgh2mlyzzj

Into the Rift
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hmj0t04jkig

Nightmare Valley
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ozhjznxay1o

Realm of Dreams
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yizmgytjjtn

Techno Babble
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jwzmntjlyni










•  REPLY  •


CreepShow13
CreepShow13
Marplot (14)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:39:33 Sep 10 2009
Read 446 times

Not too bad. I'm working on my own stuff using Ableton Live, but am nowhere close to having something ready to show.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0681 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X