.
VR
(Warning) Thease Pictures Are Real
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Zom
Zom

No Longer Registered
13:05:55 Sep 17 2009
Read 799 times

I Do Have Suicide/Death (Death Photos #1 And #2) Pictures InMy Journal

#1 *First Lot of Death Pictures* (July Section)

#2 *Second Lot of Death Pictures* (August Section)

The section-area where the photos are is in the ~ Suicide Photos ~.




•  REPLY  •


PandorasBx
PandorasBx
Royal Sire (209)
Posts: 2,216
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:52:00 Sep 17 2009
Read 785 times

I've seen them and all I can say is holy crap!



•  REPLY  •


paxnor
paxnor
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 2,084
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:53:50 Sep 17 2009
Read 783 times

...it is nothing like what i imagined...
it is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
much worse!!!!!
not for the squimish!!!



•  REPLY  •


Zom
Zom

No Longer Registered
17:58:03 Sep 17 2009
Read 781 times

That IS why I posted them in my journal. Because I am soo much sick and tired of VR being a "Kids Website".

VampireRave should atleast have a 18+ rating, because of the nature of the member's IRL and other stuff like that. I wanted something in my journal that is unique and different.



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:24:54 Sep 17 2009
Read 777 times

i agree with you on the 18 and over or at least have two sites one for the kiddies and one for the grown ups to many time i have had an underage bite me or add me as a friend.



•  REPLY  •


fallenangel51
fallenangel51
Venerable Sire (138)
Posts: 2,308
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:31:51 Sep 18 2009
Read 758 times

I went and looked and all I can say is Im way over 18 and I will not be going back to that journal ever.



•  REPLY  •


WhiteZombie
WhiteZombie
Sire (108)
Posts: 2,677
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:12:48 Sep 18 2009
Read 749 times

They are certainly different!



•  REPLY  •


DevineChild
DevineChild
Carnal Creature (56)
Posts: 158
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:43:35 Sep 18 2009
Read 736 times

imagine being 4 and walking into your babysitters house after going to the park with her and finding her husband sitting on the couch with a gun propped and his brains all over the place. A imagine i will never forget!!! these brought back not so nice memories and it also triggered the smell that i smelt.



•  REPLY  •


MinxyMoon
MinxyMoon
Sire (106)
Posts: 929
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:20:12 Sep 18 2009
Read 729 times

Why would you want SNUFF pictures on your profile anyways?

it's not nice even for an over 18 site. ceretain sites, yes maybe..
I've seen a dead baby on someone profile here, they lasted 1 week. Then Cancer did something because it was just SICK!

It's not cool to show suicide pictures.. For me.. Suicide isn't something to be taken lightly, since my ex boyfriend tried it right in front of me, and I had to save him.

So even being what you hope as an over 18 site.. people still have FEELINGS!

Why not plant it on Steakandcheese.com
More your thing



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
21:31:47 Sep 18 2009
Read 724 times

This is a little gruesome...but it's life. That's thing sorts of things that I've seen up close and personal.



•  REPLY  •


shadowfever
shadowfever
Apostate (62)
Posts: 391
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:11:25 Sep 18 2009
Read 721 times

As a paramedic and a firefighter I have been on some of these scenes. This is real. It is not a game and I think that is the point that Gordon is trying to make.
Suicide is ugly, there is nothing romantic, or peaceful, or soothing about it.



•  REPLY  •


cadrewolf
cadrewolf
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:46:48 Sep 18 2009
Read 715 times

As a cementary individual have seen alot of this and it is always sad, a person is better remembered as alive not the last scene.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by AmarUtu on Jun 13 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1584 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X