.
VR
Recently updated, come back- havn't been on in years
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



unforgiven
unforgiven
Termagant (58)
Posts: 1
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
10:56:00 Sep 20 2009
Read 501 times

Just got on from a long long vacation... have not been on in years.. please rate!!! I will return the favor.. please and thanks.




•  REPLY  •


vipersangel2
vipersangel2
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:40:34 Sep 20 2009
Read 489 times

added rated a 10 and journaled



•  REPLY  •


xIzelx
xIzelx
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 558
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:30:11 Oct 03 2009
Read 465 times

I have rated and added. :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.07 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X