.
VR
how many
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



dusknight
dusknight
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:50:16 Sep 22 2009
Read 432 times

how many people can use there left hands on here lets is if you are like me but the fun part is how many of you can use both your hands to bo thing i can use both after i broke my right arm when i was 4 lets see if u are the very few of us get back and see how many of us there are on here




•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:27:46 Sep 22 2009
Read 428 times

This question is very confusing, what do you refer to as in using your left hand? Are you speaking of those who are right handed, left handed or ambidextrous? Since I cannot make out what it's about I'm closing it down rather than transferring it to the sandbox where this type of thread should go.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Nightgame on Sep 22 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0658 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X