.
VR
Holidays Origins and Celebrations
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



divinemisskat
divinemisskat
Savant (82)
Posts: 227
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:19:03 Sep 27 2009
Read 500 times

The Coven of Lux Aeterna is hosting a page dedicated to info on holidays, their origins, celebratory practices, and modern meanings. So far we have Halloween and Thanksgiving. As each Holiday approaches, we will add it as well until they are all posted. Please feel free to send any comments or personal holiday stories to Divinemisskat, and I will see that they get added to the page as well.
Please drop by Lux and visit our Holiday Origins and Celebrations page.




•  REPLY  •


CAJOME
CAJOME
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 3,620
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:34:31 Sep 27 2009
Read 495 times

I couldn't be more delighted at how the page turned out... it's absolutely awesome, as is its creator, divinemisskat, one of my wonderful ACMs. :)

I hope everyone will take a moment to visit Coven Lux Aeterna and check out this page... it's full of thought-provoking information, as well as many interesting facts and intriguing myths.


•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:36:48 Sep 27 2009
Read 493 times

I would like to say way to go to Divinmisskat. She did a wonderful job on the setup and the information provided in the Holidays page.

I would like to recommend that you all go and check it out.



•  REPLY  •


proopn666
proopn666
Monstrosity (34)
Posts: 34
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:16:14 Sep 27 2009
Read 490 times

wow that was a history lesson for me i loved the articles and am glad i went to read it!!! awesome thanks for sharing!!!



•  REPLY  •


divinemisskat
divinemisskat
Savant (82)
Posts: 227
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:45:51 Sep 27 2009
Read 479 times

Thanks to everyone that has checked out the page.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 01 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0923 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X