.
VR
Name change.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
07:26:35 Sep 30 2009
Read 557 times

Greetings to all my friends on VR. I have recently changed my screen name from Dead Desire. I would ask all of my friends to please come by my profile and make yourselves a home. Please give me a rerate while you are there. I thank you with all my soul.

Darkest Blessings,
Samael




•  REPLY  •


RaggedyAndy
RaggedyAndy
Sire (101)
Posts: 535
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:47:37 Sep 30 2009
Read 540 times

Rated and Added as Friend. V^^^V



•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:26:01 Sep 30 2009
Read 535 times

Rated and added my friend



•  REPLY  •


XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
XXFayeBelevidoricoXX
Dastardly Being (59)
Posts: 22
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:05:50 Sep 30 2009
Read 533 times

Done. Nice work with your profile, by the way.



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
04:01:59 Oct 01 2009
Read 524 times

Thank you all. I have rated and added you all.



•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:40:58 Oct 05 2009
Read 510 times

You've been re-rated under your new user name. Enjoy! ;)



•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:26:04 Oct 05 2009
Read 506 times

I have rated and added you. Please feel free to do the same :)



•  REPLY  •


LordVerbal
LordVerbal
Great Sire (116)
Posts: 707
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:13:46 Oct 05 2009
Read 502 times

I stopped by and rated you again



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
05:19:04 Oct 06 2009
Read 498 times

Added and rated hun.



•  REPLY  •


Samael
Samael

No Longer Registered
00:32:06 Oct 08 2009
Read 478 times

Thank you so much. I have returned rates and added you.



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
04:58:07 Oct 08 2009
Read 471 times

if it was ok, i added you and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


SireZombie
SireZombie

No Longer Registered
16:18:35 Oct 08 2009
Read 464 times

re-rated you and added you .. :)



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
20:56:16 Oct 08 2009
Read 459 times

re-rated you. Cool profile



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 08 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1639 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X